Kingfisher Intermediate Pack
This Intermediate Pack by Colin Bradley Art is an excellent way for you to learn and perfect the basics of drawing with pastel pencils. You'll also get access to our Private Group where you can share your work and receive support and help with your picture.
Learn to draw this stunning picture using just 18 pastel pencils. Inside the pack you will get:
- Coloured Reference Picture
- Full Instructions
- Line Drawing on Pastel Paper x2
- Line Drawing on cartridge paper (for photocopying or transferring to another pastel paper)
- Link to join our Private Facebook Group where you can share your work and get tips and advice from others
Pencils required for this pack (sold separately)
- Faber-Castell Pitt Pastel Pencils: 101 white, 103 ivory, 140 light ultramarine, 143 cobalt blue, 181 Payne’s grey, 168 earth green, 170 may green, 173 olive green, 267 pine green, 273 warm grey, 192 Indian red, 182 brown ochre, 183 light yellow ochre, 109 dark chrome yellow, 113 orange, 177 walnut brown, 175 dark sepia and 199 black.