Lion Intermediate Pack
This Intermediate Pack by Colin Bradley Art is an excellent way for you to learn and perfect the basics of drawing with pastel pencils. You'll also get access to our Private Group where you can share your work and receive support and help with your picture.
Learn to draw this stunning picture using just 18 pastel pencils. Inside the pack you will get:
- Coloured Reference Picture
- Full Instructions
- Line Drawing on Pastel Paper x2
- Line Drawing on cartridge paper (for photocopying or transferring to another pastel paper)
- Link to join our Private Facebook Group where you can share your work and get tips and advice from others
Pencils required for this pack (sold separately)
- Faber-Castell Pitt Pastel Pencils: 101 white, 103 ivory, 183 yellow ochre, 109 dark chrome yellow, 189 cinnamon, 179 bistre, 187 burnt ochre, 182 brown ochre, 283 burnt sienna, 132 beige red, 192 Indian red, 233 medium cool grey, 230 light cool grey, 177 walnut brown, 143 cobalt blue, 181 Payne’s grey, 169 caput mortuum and 199 black.