Black Labrador Intermediate Pack
This Intermediate Pack by Colin Bradley Art is an excellent way for you to learn and perfect the basics of drawing with pastel pencils. You'll also get access to our Private Group where you can share your work and receive support and help with your picture.
Learn to draw this stunning picture using just 15 pastel pencils. Inside the pack you will get:
- Coloured Reference Picture
- Full Instructions
- Line Drawing on Pastel Paper x2
- Line Drawing on cartridge paper (for photocopying or transferring to another pastel paper)
- Link to join our Private Facebook Group where you can share your work and get tips and advice from others
Pencils required for this pack (sold separately)
- 14 Faber-Castell Pitt Pastel Pencils: 101 white, 103 ivory, 191 pompeian red, 181 Payne’s grey, 283 burnt sienna, 273 warm grey, 192 Indian red, 182 brown ochre, 183 light yellow ochre, 186 terracotta, 176 Van Dyck brown, 131 coral, 173 olive green yellowish, 118 scarlet red and 199 black.