Fawn at Rest Intermediate Pack
This Intermediate Pack by Colin Bradley Art is an excellent way for you to learn and perfect the basics of drawing with pastel pencils. You'll also get access to our Private Group where you can share your work and receive support and help with your picture.
Learn to draw this stunning picture using just 16 pastel pencils. Inside the pack you will get:
- Coloured Reference Picture
- Full Instructions
- Line Drawing on Pastel Paper x2
- Line Drawing on cartridge paper (for photocopying or transferring to another pastel paper)
- Link to join our Private Facebook Group where you can share your work and get tips and advice from others
Pencils required for this pack (sold separately)
- Faber-Castell Pitt Pastel Pencils: 101 white, 103 ivory, 187 burnt ochre, 270 warm grey, 186 terracotta, 283 burnt sienna, 132 beige red, 131 coral, 169 caput mortuum, 181 Payne’s grey, 143 cobalt blue, 193 burnt carmine, 173 olive green, 273 warm grey, 177 walnut brown and 199 black.