Red Apple Intermediate Pack
This Intermediate Pack by Colin Bradley Art is an excellent way for you to learn and perfect the basics of drawing with pastel pencils. You'll also get access to our Private Group where you can share your work and receive support and help with your picture.
Learn to draw this stunning picture using just 15 pastel pencils. Inside the pack you will get:
- Coloured Reference Picture
- Full Instructions
- Line Drawing on Pastel Paper x2
- Line Drawing on cartridge paper (for photocopying or transferring to another pastel paper)
- Link to join our Private Facebook Group where you can share your work and get tips and advice from others
Pencils required for this pack (sold separately)
- Faber-Castell Pitt Pastel Pencils: 101 white, 103 ivory, 109 dark chrome yellow, 182 brown ochre, 104 light yellow glaze, 170 may green, 168 earth green, 174 chrome green, 118 scarlet red, 176 van dyke brown, 183 yellow ochre, 192 Indian red, 225 dark red, 181 Payne’s grey and 175 dark sepia.