Spitfire Intermediate Pack
This Intermediate Pack by Colin Bradley Art is an excellent way for you to learn and perfect the basics of drawing with pastel pencils. You'll also get access to our Private Group where you can share your work and receive support and help with your picture.
Learn to draw this stunning picture using just 24 pastel pencils. Inside the pack you will get:
- Coloured Reference Picture
- Full Instructions
- Line Drawing on Pastel Paper x2
- Line Drawing on cartridge paper (for photocopying or transferring to another pastel paper)
- Link to join our Private Facebook Group where you can share your work and get tips and advice from others
Pencils required for this pack (sold separately)
- Faber-Castell Pitt Pastel Pencils: 101 white, 103 ivory, 230 light cool grey, 233 medium cool grey, 181 Payne’s grey, 140 light ultramarine, 143 cobalt blue, 151 helioblue-reddish, 153 cobalt turquoise, 170 may green, 168 earth green yellowish, 174 chrome green, 172 earth green, 169 caput mortuum, 283 burnt sienna, 104 light yellow glaze, 184 dark naples ochre, 106 light chrome yellow, 109 dark chrome yellow, 118 scarlet red, 192 Indian red, 177 walnut brown, 182 brown ochre and 199 black.