Two Parrots Intermediate Pack
This Intermediate Pack by Colin Bradley Art is an excellent way for you to learn and perfect the basics of drawing with pastel pencils. You'll also get access to our Private Group where you can share your work and receive support and help with your picture.
Learn to draw this stunning picture using just 27 pastel pencils. Inside the pack you will get:
- Coloured Reference Picture
- Full Instructions
- Line Drawing on Pastel Paper x2
- Line Drawing on cartridge paper (for photocopying or transferring to another pastel paper)
- Link to join our Private Facebook Group where you can share your work and get tips and advice from others
Pencils required for this pack (sold separately)
- Faber-Castell Pitt Pastel Pencils: 101 white, 103 ivory, 182 brown ochre, 230 light cool grey, 233 mid cool grey, 106 light chrome yellow, 184 dark naples ochre, 172 earth green, 170 may green, 168 earth green yellowish, 174 chrome green opaque, 191 pompeian red, 118 scarlet red, 179 bistre, 138 violet, 160 manganese violet, 109 dark chrome yellow, 113 orange, 143 cobalt blue, 151 helioblue reddish, 175 dark sepia, 132 beige red, 192 Indian red, 140 light ultramarine, 181 Payne’s grey, 283 burnt sienna and 199 black.