Vase of Roses Intermediate Pack
This Intermediate Pack by Colin Bradley Art is an excellent way for you to learn and perfect the basics of drawing with pastel pencils. You'll also get access to our Private Group where you can share your work and receive support and help with your picture.
Learn to draw this stunning picture using just 24 pastel pencils. Inside the pack you will get:
- Coloured Reference Picture
- Full Instructions
- Line Drawing on Pastel Paper x2
- Line Drawing on cartridge paper (for photocopying or transferring to another pastel paper)
- Link to join our Private Facebook Group where you can share your work and get tips and advice from others
Pencils required for this pack (sold separately)
- Faber-Castell Pitt Pastel Pencils: 101 white, 103 ivory, 104 light yellow, 182 brown ochre, 183 light yellow ochre, 230 light cool grey, 233 mid cool grey, 106 light chrome yellow, 109 dark chrome yellow, 170 may green, 168 earth green yellowish, 174 chrome green opaque, 167 permanent green olive, 118 scarlet red, 225 dark red, 226 alizarin crimson, 179 bistre, 160 manganese violet, 113 orange, 132 beige red, 131 coral, 283 burnt sienna, 177 walnut brown and 199 black.