Waterfall Intermediate Pack
This Intermediate Pack by Colin Bradley Art is an excellent way for you to learn and perfect the basics of drawing with pastel pencils. You'll also get access to our Private Group where you can share your work and receive support and help with your picture.
Learn to draw this stunning picture using just 19 pastel pencils. Inside the pack you will get:
- Coloured Reference Picture
- Full Instructions
- Line Drawing on Pastel Paper x2
- Line Drawing on cartridge paper (for photocopying or transferring to another pastel paper)
- Link to join our Private Facebook Group where you can share your work and get tips and advice from others
Pencils required for this pack (sold separately)
- Faber-Castell Pitt Pastel Pencils: 101 white, 230 light cool grey, 233 medium cool grey, 179 bistre, 172 earth green, 104 light yellow, 182 brown ochre, 283 burnt sienna, 181 paynes grey, 170 may green, 168 earth green light, 174 chrome green, 183 yellow ochre, 169 caput mortuum, 140 light ultramarine, 156 cobalt green, 177 walnut brown, 175 dark sepia and 199 black.