White Horse Intermediate Pack
This Intermediate Pack by Colin Bradley Art is an excellent way for you to learn and perfect the basics of drawing with pastel pencils. You'll also get access to our Private Group where you can share your work and receive support and help with your picture.
Learn to draw this stunning picture using just 17 pastel pencils. Inside the pack you will get:
- Coloured Reference Picture
- Full Instructions
- Line Drawing on Pastel Paper x2
- Line Drawing on cartridge paper (for photocopying or transferring to another pastel paper)
- Link to join our Private Facebook Group where you can share your work and get tips and advice from others
Pencils required for this pack (sold separately)
- Faber-Castell Pitt Pastel Pencils: 101 white, 183 yellow ochre, 186 terracotta, 192 Indian red, 103 ivory, 132 beige red, 131 coral, 182 brown ochre, 149 blueish turquoise, 175 dark sepia, 169 caput mortuum, 283 burnt siena, 177 walnut brown, 230 light cool grey, 233 mid cool grey, 181 payne’s grey and 199 black.